Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These issues are all-too-common, but you don’t have to live with them thanks to advancements in cosmetic dentistry technology.
1. Veneers. (Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers). These extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically enhance your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing miniature bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with innovative orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or costly, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discrete than ever before.
Countless Boulder dental patients have achieved beautiful smiles with a smile redesign from Gordon West DDS – Aesthetic & General Dentistry!
My name is Dr. Gordon West, of Gordon West DDS – Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Lafayette. I am dedicated to to helping my patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, I invite you call us at 303-665-5335 to make an appointment today.
Center for Advanced Dental Care
Contact Gordon West DDS – Aesthetic & General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1140 W South Boulder Rd Ste 201