Emergency Dentistry For Tooth Pain In Boulder
Our staff in Lafayette, Colorado is committed to helping patients feel comfortable and relaxed. No one plans for a dental emergency! Dental emergencies can happen at any time, anywhere, and they are never convenient. Even then, we are here to help you feel at ease.
Our team wants to remove the stress that comes with dental emergencies by providing all of our patients with quick and reliable emergency dentistry care. We don’t want you to suffer from tooth pain or injury just because you don’t have an appointment.
Our office is open for longer hours than other dental practices because we care about patients’ health and safety.
Let us take the stress out of your dental emergency. Give us a call, and we can get you in for treatment as soon as possible.
Examples of Dental Emergencies
Sometimes it can be hard to tell if you or a loved one needs to see a dentist right away. You’re always welcome to call, but this list of dental emergencies may help you determine how urgent your need is:
- A tooth that has been knocked out.
- Loose permanent teeth.
- Tooth out of alignment due to injury.
- A chipped or cracked tooth.
- Severe tooth pain that makes eating and sleeping difficult.
- A fractured tooth.
- Injury to the soft tissue or the gums.
- Unexplained facial pain that occurs around your mouth or jaw.
- Persistent bleeding from mouth or gums.
- An abscessed tooth.
- Fractured facial bones (if the fracture is severe, especially in the jaw, go to the ER).
- An object stuck between teeth.
- A bad bite on the tongue or lip.
- Dry socket that occurs after a tooth extraction.
Many dental emergencies can give you a severe toothache and may come with other uncomfortable symptoms like fever or nausea. Don’t just suffer through your toothache! We can take care of you right here in Boulder County.
Take Care with Emergency Dentistry
If you have a severe toothache, tooth injury, or any other dental emergency, call our Lafayette, CO dentist office immediately. The sooner you call, the better the treatment can work in correcting your dental emergency problem. We always do our best to make accommodations for our Boulder area patients who are in need of emergency dentistry.
Put It On Ice and Give Us a Call!
In the meantime, an ice pack or over-the-counter pain medication can soothe tooth pain and reduce swelling. Rest assured that you are in good hands with our emergency dentists. Together we can repair dental problems and relieve your pain.