Porcelain Veneers in Lafayette, CO
Do you have minor flaws in your smile that bother you? Our porcelain veneers consist of an ultra-thin porcelain shell designed to fit over your teeth to quickly improve your smile. Dental veneers are permanently bonded to the front of your teeth and can cover cracks, chips, misshapen teeth, or mildly misaligned teeth.
Benefits of Porcelain Dental Veneers
Porcelain dental veneers can be a quick and easy solution for some of the most common smile imperfections including:
- Dark or discolored teeth: Don’t let stains and discolorations on your teeth keep you from smiling! A single tooth veneer can cover a dark tooth, and the porcelain is designed to match the color of your natural teeth, so you can show off your smile.
- Misshapen teeth: Teeth that aren’t the right size or shape can be corrected with porcelain veneers. A dental veneer can provide the shape and size to give you the smile you’ve always wanted!
- Chipped or broken teeth: A chipped or broken tooth can be covered by a single tooth veneer, rejuvenating your smile!
- Misaligned teeth or gaps: Does one crooked tooth keep you from smiling? Are you tired of noticing the spaces between your teeth? Porcelain veneers are a quick and easy way to straighten your smile or fill in space, making your teeth even and beautiful.
- Worn tooth enamel: Enamel naturally wears down over time. Porcelain veneers can help protect worn teeth as well as enhance your smile!
Our porcelain veneers are strong enough to withstand normal wear and tear. We can also show you how to take care of your porcelain veneers to help them last a long time. These features make veneers an exciting option when you want to correct imperfections in your smile!
The Difference Between Veneers and Crowns
Porcelain veneers and porcelain dental crowns are both used to cover damaged or otherwise imperfect teeth. The main difference between the two is that while dental crowns can cover the whole tooth, dental veneers only cover one side of the tooth. Because veneers only cover one side of the tooth, the process can sometime be completed more quickly than with dental crowns.
If you’re looking for an experienced cosmetic dentist in Lafayette, CO, come see how Dr. West creates beautiful veneers that are matched to your surrounding teeth, so people around you might find it hard to tell you’ve had dental work done.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
Though the amount of time a porcelain veneer will last can vary, it is imperative to take proper care of your dental veneers to ensure that they will last a long time. Generally speaking, veneers can last anywhere from 10-20 years. With the proper care and regular dental visits with Boulder County Smiles, you can maintain your beautiful smile for many years.
Get Your Beautiful Smile
If you’re wondering whether porcelain dental veneers are worth it, think about the confidence and satisfaction that will come when you finally have the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Porcelain veneers are a quick and easy way to change the imperfections in your smile that have been holding you back from sharing it with the rest of the world.
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about how veneers for teeth can improve your smile, call our Boulder office at 303-665-5335. Dr. West, the cosmetic dentist at our Lafayette, Colorado office, can help you decide if porcelain veneers can help restore health to your teeth and confidence to your smile.