So you want to whiten your teeth? It’s a reasonably-priced way to enhance your smile, look younger, and feel more confident in business or social settings. At Boulder County Smiles in Lafayetete CO, we provide professional teeth whitening.
Here are five things we recommend, when it comes to teeth whitening:
- Meet with us for a consultation first. There are several different teeth whitening systems and a consultation will help you identify which procedure is best for you.
- It is essential to know that whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- During your consultation, decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be at the end of the treatment. Depending on the whitening treatment plan chosen, your teeth can be brightened three to eight shades. An in-office procedure achieves a degree of lightening that cannot be achieved with over-the-counter products.
- Alternatively, we can customize a take-home kit for you. While this procedure may take longer, it is more affordable and more convenient for many patients.
- With any of the teeth whitening systems, tooth sensitivity may be an issue. In most cases, it won’t last for more than a day or so. Let us know if it lasts longer.
In addition to teeth whitening, Boulder County Smiles in Lafayette CO offers other cosmetic dentistry services, along with dental implants. We also treat issues like sleep apnea. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Gordon West DDS – Aesthetic & General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):