Dental sealants are one of the best ways to protect your child’s teeth against decay. They’re easy to apply, and available at Boulder County Smiles in Lafayette CO.
Here are five good reasons to have your child’s teeth treated with dental sealants:
- They are considered a very conservative, non-invasive treatment.
- They are really effective: children without sealants have almost three times more tooth decay than children with sealants.
- Sealants prevent an atonishing eighty percent of cavities for two years after they are applied.
- They can also prevent up to fifty percent of cavities for up to four years.
- The application process is painless. Teeth are cleaned, dried, and then the liquid sealant material is applied. It hardens quickly. Your child can eat right away.
Of course, sealants are not a substitute for regular brushing and flossing. Think of them as an added layer of protection against tooth decay.
At Boulder County Smiles in Lafayette CO we offer complete general and family dentistry. Patients from Boulder, Louisville, and Broomfield come to us for dental sealants, and specialties like dental implants. Call to schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact Boulder County Smiles:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):