We treat all of our patients royally here at Boulder County Smiles in Lafayette CO, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not what a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth!
Crowns are a therapy for a host of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide strength to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with severe discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Gordon West DDS – Aesthetic & General Dentistry. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and expertise to make sure your crowns are constructed and placed accurately. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years.
Contact Gordon West DDS – Aesthetic & General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):